Mini Quilt Virtual Classes
Rhonda & Jonathan Sigrist from A Stitch in Time Embroidery Designs are working together with Reen Wilcoxson from Embroidery Garden to bring fun and interactive virtual embroidery classes to you.
The classes A Stitch in Time Embroidery Designs is participating in are the ones featuring "Mylar Mini Quilt" Projects. Mylar adds a beautiful, sparkly effect to the design.
These adorable mini quilts fit in a 6" x 12" wire frame and can be changed out with the seasons - holidays - special occasions - etc. Look for more of them coming soon.
*Some mini quilts are seasonal designs and will only be offered for a limited time
The price of the virtual class includes the machine embroidery file, PDF instructions, the virtual class via Zoom and a 72 hour window that you can review the recording from the class after the class is over. Class dates and times are at the bottom of each class listing on the Embroidery Garden Website.
You can stitch it out along with us from the comfort of your home, using your embroidery machine. Ask questions, interact with us, show us your finished project and see what others are doing in a "live" setting through your webcam.
- Click here for more info, pricing and to sign up for a class: https://www.embroiderygarden.com/shop/virtual-class/
- Our friend Molly is also offering optional class "kits" which include precut fabric pieces for the classes. You can check out her kits here: https://www.mollymadedesigns.com
- You can find the wire stands here: https://amzn.to/2IalZUF
- If you are cutting your own fabric, here is a link to the iridescent mylar we are using with these class projects: https://amzn.to/34JZzRI
- Here is the link to the opaque mylar we are using for the tree: https://www.heirloomsbysharon.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1308969