Happy Halloween T-Shirt Virtual Embroidery Class 10-20-2022 at 6PM CDT
A Stitch in Time Embroidery Designs
Sorry, this item is out of stock
In this virtual class we will cover hooping, stabilizers, and placement for machine embroidery on an adult t-shirt using a single needle embroidery machine - I am using a Brother Dream Machine 2 in this class.
The class will be held on Zoom on 10-20-2022 at 6PM CDT
Our Happy Halloween embroidery design is included free of charge so you can hoop and stitch right along with us.
Questions and comments are welcome during class as we want this to be an interactive experience.
Included in the zipped folder with this purchase:
8 Machine formats of the Happy Halloween class design:
DST, JEF, EXP, VP3, HUS, XXX, PES, PES6
Design Size: 4.18” tall by 6.97” wide Stitch Count: 13,639 – make sure your machine can stitch this size design.
- 1 PDF T-Shirt Embroidery Class Instructions and Supply List
- 1 PDF of the Happy Halloween Design info and color changes
- 1 PDF of the actual design with cross hairs to help with placement (print this out at actual size and cut the design area out. Note the vertical and horizontal red lines that meet in the center of the design.)
Designs and instructions can be downloaded immediately after check-out or from an automatic email link sent to you after purchase.
You will be sent the zoom link the day before the virtual class at the email address you use with our website. Check your spam or junk folder if you do not see it the day before.
Make sure you download the ASIT Happy Halloween Virtual T-Shirt Class zipped folder after checkout and have all your supplies ready for the class.
Supply List (supplies are not included):
- 1 - adult sized t-shirt of your choice (I am using a 4.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton women’s t-shirt - 50/50 blend is ok too) Most name brand shirts, Hanes, Jerzees, Gildan, etc. are "pre-shrunk" when you buy them which means the fibers have been pushed tightly together to mimic shrinking. I do not wash and dry t-shirts before embroidering them.
- Mesh type lightweight cutaway stabilizer - I am using Madeira Weblon No Show 1.5 oz.
- Tear Away Stabilizer - I am using Madeira Tear Soft 1.5 oz.
- 1 - 5x7 hoop or hoop that can fit a design size: 4.18” x 6.97” - Best results come from using a hoop size closest to the design size you are embroidering
- Embroidery thread - I am using Madeira Polyneon
The class will be recorded so if you miss it live, it will be available to view for 72 hours after it ends.
Video Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee a video replay of your class due to any circumstances beyond our control.
We reserve the right to reschedule any virtual classes if necessary for reasons beyond our control like technical issues or emergencies. You will be notified if the one you signed up for has been rescheduled.
Additional virtual classes may be offered at a later date.
I have been embroidering company logos on shirts, jackets, caps, etc. since 1998 in our embroidery and screen printing business.
If you would like to read about the history of our embroidery business, click here: https://astitchintimedesigns.com/blogs/news/20247873-a-little-about-me