ITH Life Balance Flamingo Mini Quilt - ONLINE CLASS - 7-6-23 at 6PM CDT
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This cute hanging features a fringe effect on the flamingo. The completed hanging fits in a wire stand.
This purchase includes the design files, PDF Instructions and the online class on the date specified. Class size is limited.
- Size: 10.07” tall by 5.99” wide
- 29,579 stitches
- 17 color changes
- Formats included: JEF, EXP, VP3, HUS, XXX, DST, PES
- Zipped file with machine formats and instruction sheet are available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD when you check out OR they can be downloaded from a link in an email you will automatically receive after purchase.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS CLASS
- The date for this live class is July 6th, 2023 at 6:00 PM, Central Time
- This is an online class with A Stitch in Time Designs. When purchasing this class you receive the design file, written instructions and the online class.
- Classes will take place on Zoom. You will receive a link to join the class 24 – 36 hours prior to class. Watch for the email and check your spam folder.
- You may need to download Zoom or the Zoom App. Please login 20 minutes prior to class to check your audio and video. We will not be able to help you with any technical issues you may have so you will need to make sure everything works on your end BEFORE class begins.
- Please use your actual name in zoom so we can check it against the attendance list.
- You will be sent a link to the video recording for this class the morning after and it will be available to watch for 72 hours. (see disclaimer below) Recording is also on Zoom.
- Class sizes are limited.
Requirements for the class:
- A working embroidery machine with a hoop that fits the design size
- The ability to download, unzip and transfer the design to your machine
- The ability to fully operate your machine
- Have reliable internet and any device you will be watching on, fully charged
- Ability to download and use Zoom
To prepare for class you will need to:
- Cut and label your fabric per the included instructions.
- Have all necessary notions and supplies ready.
- Download the file instantly after purchasing or from the link in an email sent to you after purchase.
- Have your design loaded onto the machine prior to start time. Do not run your design through any software. Make sure you have the number of steps showing on your machine matching the number of steps in the instructions
- Have the stabilizer hooped
- Cutaway stabilizer
- Warm and natural batting
- Embroidery Thread
- Hoop Pad or small book. https://www.embroiderygarden.com/category/hoop-press-pads/
- Clover Stiletto or similar tool: https://amzn.to/43DadXN
- 2” T-Pins
- Tool to poke out corners
- Tape to hold fabrics in place
- Small Ruler
- Ackfeld 6x12 Wire Stand - This is not required to have before class- https://amzn.to/3nHGURh
Our friend Molly offers optional fabric kits for our ITH Mini Quilts. The fabric pieces come precut to size. You can see them here: https://www.mollymadedesigns.com/collections/a-stitch-in-time-designs-fabric-kits-for-mylar-mini-quilts
By purchasing this class, you agree to the following:
- There are no refunds for any reason once you have purchased the class and downloaded the files. This includes if you miss the class or the video replay of the class during the time it is available.
- We are not responsible for any email issues including blocked or bouncing email addresses
- The video from the class will be removed 72 hours after the class ends. Once removed, the video will not be available to watch
- Video Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee a video replay of your class due to any circumstances beyond our control.
There are no refunds, returns or exchanges on this digital file.
You need an embroidery machine to use this file.
You are not purchasing a finished item.
(c)A Stitch in Time - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED