The quickest way to contact us is via email through this form. Emails are answered between the hours of 9am and 6pm Central Time Zone - Monday through Saturday and can take up to 24 hours to answer depending on our workload for the day. We do answer them as soon as possible, and most of the time it is within a couple of hours.
We also have a Frequently Asked Questions page here: https://astitchintimedesigns.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions that covers 90% of the questions we receive.
If you still have questions or would like to submit an idea for designs you would like to see on our website, please fill out the form below. We love to hear from you!
If you are experiencing issues purchasing designs on our website, look at our Frequently Asked Questions page and if your question is not answered there, please fill out the form below and in the "message" box, please include the following information:
- the design or designs you are trying to purchase
- the web browser you are using (Google, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc)
- the device you are using (PC, MAC, iPad, Cell phone, etc)
- PLEASE NOTE: when trying to add items to cart from an iPad, if the items do not show up in your cart, try switching to a computer.
- the embroidery machine you are using - Make and Model
- the embroidery software you are using if applicable
- have you changed the design's color order, size, and/or added or deleted parts of the design?
- If you have an embroidery machine or software with the "colorsort" option, please turn it off. Combining colors or taking them out of the order they were digitized in can and ususally does cause problems with the stitchout.
- are you using the suggested supplies on the design's instruction sheet or something else?