Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the designs I just purchased?
- After you pay for the items in your cart, a page that says Preparing Your Downloads will appear. Depending on your internet speed, this may take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with a link to download your designs if you want to download them at a later time. If you do not see the email, check your spam folder if you are a new customer and have never received an email from us. (You can save this email with the link in a folder on your computer and redownload your designs if you ever need to also)
- If you are still having problems with downloading, the fastest way to reach us is by email as I am out and about during the day and not always in my shop. Use the CONTACT US link.
- If you accidentally lose a copy of a design or designs that you purchased, you can email us with the invoice number or the date you purchased them and we can resend the email with the download link in it.
Can I see what designs I have purchased in the past?
- If you set up an account with us, you can log into your account at any time and look at a list of designs you have purchased.
- If you misplace one of the designs you purchased from us, just email us with the invoice number and we will email you the link to download the design again.
I cannot get the design I am trying to buy to go into my cart. Please help.
- If you are trying to buy designs from an iPad, switch to a computer and try again. For some iPads, the website recognizes that you cannot download designs to the iPad and will not let you add them to your cart.
Where do I type in the DISCOUNT CODE when you are having a sale?
Go to your shopping cart and click on "Go To Checkout"
Type the current discount code into the DISCOUNT box.
Then click APPLY
You should see the discount applied to your order.
*If you do not, contact us before checking out as you will NOT get the discount on your order. Discounts cannot be applied AFTER checkout and we do not issue them after you check out.
Choose your payment method.
Click COMPLETE ORDER.
- If you need help, please contact us via EMAIL by clicking on the CONTACT US link. We are unable to provide phone assistance at this time.
Can I get my order on a CD? Yes, you can get your order on a CD for an additional $12.00. Fee includes your order on a CD and 1st class shipping withing the United States.
We sell machine embroidery design files. You need an embroidery machine to use these files. We do not sell the finished items shown.
- Our PES files are for PES4 and above. If your machine or software cannot open at least PES4 format, you will need to use a different format.
It is your responsibility to know what size designs your machine can stitch. This information is found in some machine manuals under: Maximum embroidery field or hoop size limit. *Each embroidery machine has a limit on the size of the designs they can stitch out and that limit is NOT the actual size of the hoop. Please know your limit on design size BEFORE purchasing designs from our website.
Our design dimensions are listed in the description for each design. Please check this information against the hoop size limit for your machine.
It is also your responsibility to make sure the design you want to purchase is available in the format you need for your machine. This information is available on each design listing page.
The files you are purchasing are zipped. The zipped file contains the design files and instructions. We do not provide assistance on how to unzip files and transfer those files to your machine.
Due to the electronic nature of the files we sell, there is no way to "return" designs and therefore we do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges on our digital files. You agree to this when purchasing our files.