Online Classes - Watch for more coming soon!
Stitch out these "In The Hoop" projects along with us from the comfort of your home, using your embroidery machine. Ask questions, interact with us, show us your finished project and see what others are doing in a "live" setting through your webcam.
The price of the online class includes:
- the machine embroidery file
- complete step by step PDF instructions with photos
- supply list
- the online class via Zoom
- and a 72 hour window that you can review the recording from the class after the class is over.
The machine embroidery files, instructions and supply list are available for immediate download in a zipped file after purchasing just like the other designs on this website.
Please review the instructions and supply list prior to the class date and have your fabric cut out and supplies ready when class begins.
- Our friend Molly is also offering optional fabric "kits" which include precut fabric pieces for the classes. You can check out her kits here: https://www.mollymadedesigns.com/collections/a-stitch-in-time-designs-fabric-kits-for-mylar-mini-quilts
- You can find the wire stands for the mini quilts here: https://amzn.to/2IalZUF
- If you are cutting your own fabric, here is a link to the iridescent mylar we are using with the mini quilt class projects: https://www.digitizingmadeeasy.com/product/mylar-embroidery-magic-sheets/
You can also find some of the older class designs not being used in classes anymore listed here as retired class designs: https://astitchintimedesigns.com/collections/ith-mini-quilts