ITH New Year Countdown Mini Quilt
This holiday hanging features an applique clock and stars for use with HTV or fabric. The clock features a “see through” specialty stitching that can be stitched over heat transfer vinyl for a unique effect. The completed hanging fits in a wire stand.
Complete instructions and supply list are included.
- Size: 10.07” tall by 5.99” wide
- 31,332 stitches
- 21 color changes
- Formats included: JEF, EXP, VP3, HUS, XXX, DST, PES
- SVG for cutting machines - optional
- Zipped file with machine formats and instruction sheet are available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD when you check out OR they can be downloaded from a link in an email you will automatically receive after purchase.
*This listing is for the ITH New Year Countdown Mini Quilt design file only. Any other designs or supplies shown in photos here are samples of completed projects using additional designs and supplies.
- Cutaway stabilizer
- Warm and natural batting
- Fabric for front, back and hanger piece
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl or fabric for applique areas
- Embroidery Thread
- Tool to poke out corners
- Tape to hold fabrics in place
- Small Ruler
- Ackfeld 6x12 Wire Stand - OPTIONAL- https://amzn.to/3nFIGSX
Our friend Molly may offer an optional kit for these designs that includes the precut fabric pieces, batting and mylar. You can find them here: www.mollymadedesigns.com
For more ideas on using this design join our Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/astitchintimedesigns
Look for additional coordinating designs on our website.
*** PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT PROVIDE ASSISTANCE WITH SOFTWARE OR EMBROIDERY MACHINE USAGE. There are too many variations of software and machines out there for us to know how to use them all.
However, we do host a Facebook Group, "Embroidery Room Reality" that is a wonderful source of information from many other embroiderers just like yourself!
There are no refunds, returns or exchanges on this digital file.
You need an embroidery machine to use this file.
You are not purchasing a finished item.
(c)A Stitch in Time - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED